I have two bits of news to share with you today....
First:
Would you like to have a kit to make this home decor? I would like one too! We can help each other earn one - how you say....well, this is the special gift from Stampin' Up! this month if you join me as a demonstator. I can only get one if you sign up under me (and I want one badly!). Here's the details...
Starting today, August 1st, when you join Stampin' Up!, not
only can get this Spooktacular gift, but, also the fabulous $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (completely
customizable),
You will also get...
- a 20 % discount on Stampin' Up! products (30% off your first $150 order)
- free access to Stampin' Connection (sharing place for cards, projects, and discussions)
- be able to join me at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention
- product sneak peaks (order 1 month before everyone else)
- Stampin' Success Magazine (FREE monthly demonstrator magazine filled with beautiful photos, project ideas, and contests!)
- Membership to Can't Stop Stamping Team (my fun team! - monthly mtgs, swaps, potlucks, training)
- and more!
If you don't have your copy yet, please let me know so that I can get one to you. A digital copy will also be on my left sidebar for online viewing.
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:
Post a Comment