Hi,
Glad you stopped by today. I'm sharing the swap card I made at my Can't Stop Stamping team meeting for April.
We had a great meeting with our guest speaker, Becky Kwan. She taught us an introductory course in My Digital Studio. I learned a lot and think the others did as well.
The card uses the Designer Paper Attic Boutique and Blossom Punch from the Mini Occasions catalog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Glad you stopped by today. I'm sharing the swap card I made at my Can't Stop Stamping team meeting for April.
We had a great meeting with our guest speaker, Becky Kwan. She taught us an introductory course in My Digital Studio. I learned a lot and think the others did as well.
The card uses the Designer Paper Attic Boutique and Blossom Punch from the Mini Occasions catalog.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment