Spent the day trying to build up my supply of much needed thank you cards. This set, Loving Care (flowers) is from the past Summer Mini. I was so sad to see it go. I made two versions of the type of card. For the circle of Wisteria Wonder, I first punched a circle in a piece of chipboard backing that comes in our DSP papers in order to create a template. I then laid the template on my panel and sponged the color. I then stamped the flowers and sentiment (Curly Cute stamp set) using Elegant Eggplant ink. The stamped panel is layered onto a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock and then onto the card base. One of the eggplant panels has it's corners punched with the ticket corner punch. The other has all 4 edges distressed. Very easy when trying to do a lot of cards.
Thanks for stopping by!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment