Friday, September 3, 2010

Halloween Treats

Now, I don't usually "do" Halloween, but, I am just drawn to this new bat punch and the spider web embossing folder. They are too cute not to use! There are a few other new Halloween items and papers that caught my eye. You will see a few more Halloween samples posted.

This treat box uses the Fancy Favor XL die and the Wicked Cool stamp set. This was one of the projects done in my monthly Big Shot class. I taught them a cool technique on how to emboss just the front panel of the box. Classes meet the last Sunday of each month. Think about joining us.
Supplies
Wicked Cool stamp set 
Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black card stock
Basic Black ink
stamping sponges
Fancy Favor XL die
Circles #2 bigz die
Spider Web textured embossing folder
Bitty Bat large punch
2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch
Crop-a-dile
1-1/4 Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon
glitter pen - non SU

Any of these products can be purchased in my store by using the SHOP NOW button on the top of the left sidebar.
Don't forget the on-going Labor Day sale!! See this post for details.
Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: