Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween Card Share

Hi My Friends,

Hope life is treating you well. I've been super busy prepping for classes, etc. 
I have a couple of classes this weekend and want to share one project from each class.

First, my hostess for Saturday, requested an 8x8 scrap page as one of the projects. Thought this would be good for pics of kiddies and grands in their Halloween costumes.    

Then for my hostess clubs this weekend, we will do this card below. Can you tell, I'm in a Halloween mood? So out of my box. Don't normally "do" Halloween. But I have to admit, I had fun creating. This specialty paper has flocking on the large black dots. The other sheets in the pack have flocked bats. Really fun to use on your projects.

                        
Here is a close up of all the shimmer. It's hard to pick up on camera. Really sparkly in person. To get the shimmer, I mixed a drop or two of the Platinum Shimmer Paint with water in a mister bottle. Shake well, then spray.

Hope you enjoyed these samples. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Gayle, the 8x8 page is awesome I know they are going to love it!