Thursday, September 2, 2010

Holiday Mini and Labor Day Sale

The Holiday Mini is out...did you get yours? It's fantastic. So many new products for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Valentine's Day.  New stamps, Designer Series Paper, and Big Shot items. Plus all the embellishments to accent your projects. If you didn't get your copy in the mail, maybe you aren't on my mailing list. Contact me to be added today. In the meantime, the Holiday Mini, and all other catalogs, can be viewed online HERE.

In honor of Labor Day....it's time for another SALE!!!!! Isn't that a lovely word...SALE. Definition of SALE - helping you get more of what you want. I had so much fun with the last sale, I thought I would do another.

So here are the deets...
  • Spend $75 subtotal - I pay your tax
  • Spend $100 subtotal - I pay your tax AND shipping
  • Good for product in either the Holiday Mini or the big book
  • Sale period - now through midnight Monday, Sept 6th
  • Orders MUST be called in or emailed to ME. This is my personal sale. Not honored by SU or online orders.
Also, SAVE THE DATE - Holiday Stamp-A-Stack is scheduled for November 5th, 6th, and 7th, . Choose one date. Save it on your calendar. More details to follow.

Thanks for stopping by! Now go stamp something....

No comments: