Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Christmas card classes for the year

Hi Everyone,

In my last post I mentioned subscribing to my blog. Well, some of you ran into a technical snag when you tried to do so, while others were able to complete the process. The link has been reported for repair. Once it's fixed, I'll let you know when you can subscribe.

As promised, here are a few pics and class updates for the remaining of the year.

CUTTLEBUG CHRISTMAS CLASS
On Monday, December 15th, I have a Christmas Cuttlebug Class at the Senior Center on Culver and Overland at 1:00 pm. Some of you missed this class when it was held at Stampin' From the Heart. Cost is $25. Here are a couple of the cards.



HERO ARTS
On Saturday, December 13th, I will be doing demos using the brand-spankin' new Hero Arts stamps from the 2009 catalog! YEAH!!! I LOVE me some Hero Arts. There's only going to be a limited amount of stamps available, so get there earlier. Festivities start at 11:00 am. Oh, this is also happening at Stampin' From the Heart. This demo is FREEEEEEE!!!!!! There aren't any pics because Hero has kept the 2009 line a SECRET, well accept for the sneak peaks on their blog.....I can't wait to get my inky fingers on those stamps!

PINE CONE PRESS CHRISTMAS
On Wednesday, December 17th, at Stamping From the Heart, we'll have a Pine Cone Press Christmas. There's all kinds of projects for you to do - a folio for pictures, 3 cards, and a treat box. All are done using the Pine Cone Press Chillin' line of papers. Cute papers. Call the store to sign up, if interested. Cost is $35 plus the cost of the 12x12 sticker sheet and the folio. Here is a picture of the projects we will be doing....



That's it as far as 2008 classes, other than my Stampin' Up! Hostess Clubs. Looking to add a third club to meet in the Highland Park area. Let me know if you're interested.

Just a few dates on the books for 2009 -
January 17th - Chocolate Explosion Box at Stampin' From the Heart - aren't these yummy papers?














February 8th - Heart Acrylic Book at Stampin' From the Heart - This will be a fun book using acrylic shapes and chipboard.

That's it for now....now go stamp something.......

No comments: