Tuesday, December 9, 2008

There is a lot I need to cover in today's post, so put your seat belt on and hold on!!!! I know, this is the result of what happens when I take eons between posts....

RETIRED LIST
Stampin' Up! has published the Retired List and Dormant List for the current Fall-Winter catalog. These are stamp sets that will not be carried over to the new catalog debuting on Jan 19th (i think!). The company is doing a few things differently, and better, this time around. Here are the details.....

1. Retired list and Dormant list are combined. No more two lists to juggle! Remember, those sets marked "dormant" will still be available throughout the next catalog period, but will not be shown in the catalog. Those that are marked "retired" are going away forever....(so sad).

2. 10% OFF - Yes, that's right! Stampin' Up! has listened...and is now offering 10% off the "retiring only" sets on the list. The discount is being offered from Dec 9th - 23rd. HERE is a chart that already has the 10% figured out for you.

3. FREE SHIPPING!!!! - FREE SHIPPING on orders of $70 or more!!! That surely sweetens the deal, don't you think?!? FREE SHIPPING is good from Dec 9th-23rd. How great is that!!??

ETA - free shipping applies to ALL orders over $70, not just retiring sets!!


CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
It's not too late to place those gift orders and have it arrive before Christmas. December 16th is the cut-off date, so place your orders for those stampers on your list.

In the next couple of days, there will be buttons on my sidebar for easy access to the list and reminders on the sale. For now, click HERE to begin your shopping....

OH, how do you like my blog makeover??? Isn't it pretty? I thinks so. I hired a couple of fabulous girls, Michelle and Heather, to complete the makeover. Their contact info is on the right sidebar. Contact them for your makeover.

See the "subscribe to me" button on the right sidebar? If you would like to be notified whenever I update my blog, just enter your email address and a notice will automatically be sent to you.

I hope to be back today with some card pics. I've taken some pics and need to upload and add watermark. In the meantime, to get your creative juices flowing, check out the new video on my Stampin' Up! website.

Check back later for updates and pics on classes, but for now....go stamp something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gayle, I love your makeover you're blog looks great.

MM :)