Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tattered Christmas Cards


Hello Stampers,
Just wanted to log on to show you a couple of cards done with the Cuttlebug and Tattered Angels.

Tattered Angels in the Cuttlebug?

Isn't Tattered Angels a liquid?

Isn't that messy?

Yes, Yes, and Yes...oh, but soooo much fun!!! I've gone a bit crazy with "acquiring" all those beautiful bottles of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I absolutely L O V E them. I also love the Cuttlebug, so I decided to combine the two. The technique is simple. You need to have plenty of card stock panels and some paper towels on hand.



Simply spritz your card stock with your background color. ( I usually do my spritzing in a pizza box as not to spray everything else on my desk.) Next you want to spritz your Cuttlebug embossing folder with your accent color. About 8-10 spritz should do it. Take your finger and spread the glimmer mist around. Let it pool inside the recessed areas on the folder. Lay your previously spritz card stock in the folder and run through the Cuttlebug. Remove and set aside. Use your extra card stock panels to" wipe up" the glimmer mist that oozes out and what is remaining in the Cuttlebug folder. Can't let even a little bit of that paint to go to waste!!

Have fun sprirtzin' and sprayin'!
Gayle

No comments: