Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And yet another sneak peak........AND BLOG CANDY!!!!!


YES! YES! YES!  I have BLOG CANDY!!!!!!!!  Who wants candy? We all want candy!! We might not NEED it, but we all WANT it! Well, let's see what you need to do to get this candy, blog candy that is....how about, in honor of the holidays, show us a holiday card you made using any of the TCP holiday stamps. It could be any holiday, not just Christmas. Leave a link to your card in the comments by Thursday, September 25th, 6:00 PM PST. I'll will use Random Generator on Thursday night to select the winner.  Be sure to check the other Cat Pack blogs. You can find all of their blogs listed over on the sidebar. I'm sure one or two of them have blog candy as well.... and ALL of them have great sneak peaks of cards and projects created using the new stamps to be released on Friday September 26th. Most of all, don't forget to take advantage of the great Kitty Kat Pack deal!

Now, for the sneak peak...this card uses a great template I found on the Hero Arts blog.  The designer is Jennifer McGuire .... love that company....I'll post another card tomorrow using the same template.

6 comments:

Linda (LSN on SCS) said...

Just discovered your blog! I *HEART* TCP and Sprinkle is always my favorite subject to use. Below is a link to one of my most recent holiday cards starring Sprinkle herself.

Linda

http://lindastamps4sanity.blogspot.com/2008/06/yankee-doodle-sprinkle.html

Lara said...

Ooops, messed up the first post. Any who, here is a link to my Halloween Sprinkle! http://youwantthecookie.blogspot.com/2008/09/bad-kitty.html

Brenda said...

Your card is sooo cute! Love the new stamps. Here is one from a TCP TUES challenge...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1004311?cat=500&ppuser=179870

Sharon in NE said...

Okay, I'm not trying for the blog candy, since I don't have a way to upload, but I have to tell you this card is wonderful! I love the use of the two designer papers, and that new TCP image is adorable even though it isn't Sprinkles. ;)
Thanks for the link to the Hero's templates. Good stuff!

Tracy said...

Hi Gayle!

Here's one of my very first TCP cards. I did it for a swap with last years holiday release.

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/photos/the_cats_pajamas/tcpholidayswap.html

Thanks for a chance to win!
Tracy

Nancy said...

Here is a holiday card I made for my first go at TCP Tuesday:

http://dreaminink.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-first-tcp-tuesday.html

Thanks for the peeks!!