Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fairy Christmas Sneak Peak

As promised, here is my last sneak peak for the TCP release due to come out tomorrow.  This is one more card using the template from Hero 
Arts. Check out the video. So easy, so fun, and so cute, if I don't say so myself. 

Now remember, I've got blog candy! See my post below for the details on what you need to do if you want this cute set. Win it before it's released! 

Don't forget about the Kitty Kat Pack deal....If you buy all 3 sets, you get them at $15 OFF the regular price. WHAAAAT? Yup, that's right! Instead of $54 for all three, you get the whole shebang for $39.oo! How's that for a deal of all deals? 
So, two things to do tomorrow - 
1. Check out TCP website for the new release
2. Check out the TCP gallery for all the great cards and projects completed by The Cat Pack.

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Gayle, I love all your sneak peaks! You are making those sweet little stamps even more enticing!!

Nancy said...

This is just darling!! I'm anxious to see this whole set!