Monday, September 22, 2008

Fright Night Sneak Peak


Hi,

How was your weekend? Mine was exhausting! I taught two classes, both in the same day. Wherever did I get the idea that I was She-Woman and could handle such a day!!!???? By the time I got home, all I could do was fall into bed, with my laptop of course! Seriously, I enjoy teaching. I enjoy my students and feel they are my friends. Just one class a day from here on out!

How would you like another sneak peak at the new TCP stamps to be released on Friday, September 26th? This time I'll let you peak at the Halloween set called Fright Night. This was so fun to make. It's a 3 panel accordion book.  It's more like a home decor screen. There is a front and back side. Hope you like it!






   

Remember to check out the TCP website on Friday for the new release and for the Kitty Kat Pack bundle of 3 sets to be on sale that day!

2 comments: