Monday, July 27, 2015

Convention Christmas Swaps and Special

Hi Stampers,

I'm back from my Stampin' Up! convention! Boy did we have a blast! Can't wait till next year!

First, thanks to those who participated in my free shipping and tax special earlier this month. Thanks for your patience. Watch your mail!

For any of you that didn't participate in this offer, or would like to participate again, I am opening up the special again from now until the end of the month, July 31st! GO HERE FOR THE DETAILS

Can you believe I didn't do any general swaps this year? I only participated in organized swaps, (6 of them), mainly because I ran out of time and energy!

Sharing my two Christmas swaps today. Good possibility these will be a part of my Christmas stamp-a-stacks starting this month. Stay tuned for the details.


Thanks for stopping by!

Product List
Banner Punch
[133519]
$13.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00


No comments: