Monday, July 6, 2015

Flash Sale!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

Hope to find you still in a good mood from the weekend celebrations!!! We had a wonderful time celebrating the 4th and my mom's 80th birthday!

Sooooo....... let's continue with the celebration....let freedom ring!!!!

Let's be FREE...FREE from shipping and tax!!!  
That's right, you don't pay shipping and tax on orders of $35 or more from today through Saturday, July 11th.
(For USA customers only please!)

This discount is offered by me, Gayle Smith, alone, not Stampin' Up!

How to order:
For my local customers, most of you know that I'm out of town until the end of July. To have your order sent directly to you:
1. Orders can be emailed or called in, directly to me. I will contact you for your credit card info.
2. Place your order on line. If your order is under $150.00, be sure to USE THIS HOSTESS CODE:    TPSSZG2K 
The hostess code goes in the bottom left corner on the shopping cart screen... then hit apply.

3. If order is $150.00 or more, DO NOT use the above hostess code. You will automatically receive Stampin' Reward dollars for some free shopping!
4. If you don't necessarily need your product right away, and can wait until I return, email your order to me and I will send you a PayPal invoice minus the shipping and tax.

If choosing options 1, 2, or 3, I will refund your shipping and tax via PayPal or check, your choice.

If you are one of my long distance customers, you can simply place the order on line as you normally do. Be sure to use the HOSTESS CODE listed above. I will refund your shipping and tax via PayPal or check, your choice.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: