Friday, August 16, 2013

New Stamps!

Hi Friends,

So glad you stopped by today. I've been missing these past few days. I survived, barely, my Customer Appreciation Day and took a few days to recover. I'll post some pics of my new classroom and office soon. Then I got sick from my fibromyaligia and stomach issues and have been dealing with that for the last 2 days. I've got to pull it together because I have a very, very busy schedule this weekend starting today through Monday.

Stampin' Up! has announced 3 new stamp promotions! I love new stamps!!!! Don't you?? These promotions excite me sooo much, I can hardly contain myself! We now have a new collection of photopolymar THANK YOU stamps, Best of HALLOWEEN stamps, and CHRISTMAS single stamps.

Click on each TITLE to see the bigger flyer.


BEST OF HALLOWEEN

Just click the SHOP ANYTIME button over there on the left side bar to add any or all three of these new sets to your stamping stash!

Time for me to sit at my stamp desk and get some stamping done. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: