Thursday, August 8, 2013

Gotta Come!

Hi Stampers,

This Saturday, August 10th, 1:00pm, it is going down, my Annual Customer Appreciation Day!!! I'm too, too excited!! Hoping you all can make it!!!

This is MY opportunity to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for being my customers and friends!!

First, Richard said he wants to cook, so instead of an ice cream social, there will be food served. I don't know what, but we all know, he knows how to get around in the kitchen!!

I, (really Richard!), have been a busy beaver and remodeled my classroom area and brand new office space!! You gotta come and check it out. Walls are painted fun colors, shelvings moved, spacious area created, new wall displays, 2nd bedroom turned into my office....gotta come check out the new digs. I'm LOVING my new office!

So, I've got so much stuff to sell and it's all marked down 35% or more! Also, while moving all these shelves about, I've found things that I forgot I had, so guess what, those things are going on the sale table too!

Don't forget about the special of the day -
Place a catalog order for new product - receive half the amount free from the sale table. 
For example: Place an order for 50.00 in product, you will get to select 25.00 free from the sale table! And, remember, the sale table stuff is marked down 35% or more!!! 
Gotta come check it out!!!
PLUS:
  • 2 FREE make and takes for you to create. 
  • Displays with the swaps I received from convention
  • Door prizes
GRAND PRIZE: $50 SHOPPING SPREE  
to be used in the annual catalog or new holiday catalog. 
Time to get your Christmas and all other holiday crafts going. 

To be entered into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE:
  1. place a $25 order (before shipping and tax), for new product from the annual catalog or holiday catalog
  2. you DO NOT have to be present to win. Drawing will be held at 6pm
  3. Can't make it on Saturday? You can still enter by placing an order ONLINE from now through 6pm, Aug 10th, 2013. . Go HERE, then click on the SHOP ONLINE ANYTIME button on the top left sidebar.  Must use this hostess code: VNWYRKRB in the bottom left hand corner of the online order. Then hit "APPLY" for it to take effect. 
  4. This offer is only valid through me, Gayle Smith.

Thanks for stopping by!
See you on Saturday!!

No comments: