Wednesday, January 30, 2013

PERCENT SALE!!!!!

Hello Stampers,

Have I got a hot one for you today.....it's time for a 
PERCENT SALE!!!!!
Here's the hot details:

Spend:
  • $25.00 get 10% off
  • $35.00 get 15% off
  • $50.00 get 20% off plus a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
Fine Print:
  1. All increments are before shipping and tax.
  2. Orders must be emailed directly to me in order to receive the discount. 
  3. If online order is placed, discount will not be given at time of order, instead it will be mailed from me to you.
  4. Discounts offer is from me, Gayle Smith, not Stampin' Up!
  5. Shipping and tax figured on the retail price, not the sale price.
  6. US orders only please.

Hurry, offer expires tomorrow, Jan 31st at 8:00pm PST.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and aren't you glad you did!

No comments: