Thursday, April 26, 2012

Second Look on Retiring

Class Update at end of this post

Hello Stamping Friends,

The retiring accessories are flying off the shelves over at Stampin' Up!. A lot of the inks and refills are already gone. Markers are starting to go as well. If those items are on your wish list, I suggest you don't hesitate in placing your order. It would be a good thing to sit down with your catalog and mark what is retiring, stamps and accessories. It will help you get a good picture and you won't miss anything. I remember some of you didn't take me serious last year and your items were sold out. Don't let that happen again this year.

Ok, so I took a long and hard look at the other items that are retiring. Oh Boy!!

For the Big Shot:
Most of you know I'm a lover of the Big Shot and have just about all the dies and folders. Well, I'm being hit pretty hard with all that is retiring. I'm just trying to look on the bright side that there will be plenty to purchase when the new catalog comes out!!! Yeah!!!!  


For the Stampin' Write Markers:
Most of the individual markers are retiring. With the new catalog, besides the few individuals that are remaining, you will only be able to get them in a collection set of 10. Actually, that is a better deal, financially. You will be saving money buying a set. Not to mention the sweeter deal of getting them 50% off when you host a workshop and have qualifying sales of $400 or more.
In the meantime, if you are only missing one or two to make a complete set, make sure you get those now. 

Class Notes
Tomorrow Friday night is the Under the Spotlight Class - Boarding on Romance set. If you would like to take this class  - AND ALREADY HAVE THE SET, let me know by tomorrow morning. Then when you come to class you can let me know what set you want to order in place of the Boarding on Romance set. Click on my calender, and then the class name, to see all the details.


Big Shot is coming up on Sunday, April 30th. Click the calendar for details. Send me an email letting me know you are attending.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: