Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Class Schedule and Updates

So sorry about my blog appearance. I somehow messed up the icons but they are being worked on.

I hope you are planning to attend the Magenta Christmas Card Class this Thursday at Stampin' From The Heart at 6:30. We will be using chipboard, peel-offs and all things Magenta Style. Although we will sincerely miss Helene, co-owner of Magenta, teaching the class, she has so graciously designed all the cards!!!!!!  Can you believe that?? She is one fantastic lady!

So sorry, I had to cancel Technique Thursday for this week since I am teaching the Magenta Class.


Also, just a few more days to take advantage of the FREE Big Shot or $100 in Stampin' Up! product for joining SU as a demonstrator. That's a $400 value for only $175!!!! It is well worth it, even as a 1 time purchase. Come and join my team of Can't Stop Stamping Demonstrators!!! Call me with any questions or to sign up!!

Potpourri of Gifts Class is scheduled for Sunday, November 27th at 1:00pm. I have some fun gifts planned to share with you. These are items that you can re-create in a flash at home for all of your gift giving needs. Remember THIS cute bear? It's one of the gifts you will make! Please use the PayPal button below to register for class. Cost $35.00








The  Potpourri of Gifts class will be held in place of my normally scheduled Big Shot class on the last Sunday of the month. Big Shot will resume in January. The last Sunday in December is Christmas Day. (Gift class is also scheduled for Dec 15th at Stampin' from the Heart)

And last, but certainly not least, is the Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. Go HERE for all the details. Use PayPal button below to register. I ordered a few extra supplies so that a few more people can register to attend. Cost is $45.00






Choose Date and Time





Oops, almost forgot my staple - Hostess Club/Class on third Sunday and Monday of the month, Nov 20th at 5:30 and 21st at 6:30. These classes meet at Stampin' from the Heart. Let me know if you want to attend.

Hope to see your smiling faces at any and ALL (!) of the events listed above!!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow. I've got a cute share for you.

No comments: