Friday, November 4, 2011

Had to Make One



These bears are so cute! When Patty Bennett showed them on her blog, I knew I had to make one. These are miniture in size. See the picture showing the bear compared to the size of my hand. They are made using various sizes of scallop circles. I think we will make them in my Potpourri of Gifts class on Nov 27th.

BTW, I hope this post and the pics turn out ok. I'm doing the entire post from my phone using the Blogger app.

Don't forget to sign up for my upcoming classes at Stampin' from the Heart.
  • Holiday Big Shot - Nov 5th
  • Magenta Christmas - Nov 10th
Call the store to sign up. 310-391-0466

See you soon!

Gayle

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

1 comment:

Katje said...

That is TOO cute! I hope you will do a class on those... what wonderful stocking stuffers they would make.