Saturday, April 23, 2011

Milestones = Blog Candy!!

This month, all of you helped me to reach a major milestone in my Stampin' Up! career. You all have purchased over $100,000 in product. That, my friends, is an awesome thing!!!!!  Thank you very, very much!!

To celebrate, I am giving away some blog candy! I've got 3 stamp sets to send out to new homes. They will be given to the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog. Just drop a line to say hi! That's all, easy-peasy. Please leave an email address where I can contact you for your mailing address.
 This is a hostess level 3 from the 2010 catalog. It's called Cute as a Button.
Both of these sets are from the current catalog. The first set is a hostess level 3 set called Occasional Quotes. The second set is a level 2 hostess set called Fast and Fabulous.

In the meantime, you need something pretty to look at. The following cards are 2 of the 5 cards to be done in my Hero Arts Stamp-a-Stack. For this Stamp-a-Stack, you will be stamping a stack of 15 cards, 3 each of 5 designs. This class will be held on April 30th at Stampin' From the Heart. Call the store at 310.391.0466 to register.


Hope to see you in class and good luck for winning a stamp set!

5 comments:

Ana Garcia said...

YEY! im the first one to congratulate you!!! for this milestone!!!!

:D -Ana

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Fab giveaway. I'm #2. Thanks for this yummy blog candy.

Angi
cokiepop [at]yahoo[dot]com

gayle said...

We have all 3 winners! Gail Smith has sent me an email since she is unfamiliar on how to leave a comment. She is #3. Hopefully, she will leave a comment later.

Anonymous said...

OK, the computer dummy figured out how to do this with the help of her husband. Congratulations Gayle, your sales rocked it gal!
Gail

Babeboicali said...

Congrats on your milestone.. Keep up the great work