Friday, December 3, 2010

Jolliest Time of the Year

Quick share today. One of our November club cards. This card uses one of my favorite sets in the catalog. It's called Jolliest Time of the Year. It's been in the catalog for a couple of years now, so I call it my oldie but goody go to set.
Supply List:
stamps - Jolliest Time of the Year
paper - Candy Cane Christmas (sold out!), Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink - Basic Black Classic Ink Pad, Stampin' Write Markers Real Red and Basic Black
Misc - Candy Cane Big Buttons, Clear Tinsel Trim, Dazzling Diamonds, Tombow Mono Adhesive Glue

Any of these supplies can be purchased on my website. Just click the SHOP NOW button on my left side bar.

Gotta go, so busy today doing last minute preps for my Potpourri of Gifts class tomorrow. There's still room if you want to attend. See the details by clicking My Events in the left sidebar.

Get busy at your stamp table! Have a good day, and as ALWAYS, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: