Monday, November 22, 2010

IT'S SPECTACULAR and BLOG CANDY!!!!

(CLICK PICTURE TO GO DIRECTLY TO MY ONLINE STORE)
Hurry to my ON-LINE store for spectacular door buster offers!! 
Receive up to 50% on items such as:
stamp bundles UP TO 50% OFF
 Big Shot dies 30%-40% OFF
My Digital Studio 50% OFF
 SALE IS GOOD FOR 9 DAYS ONLY!!!
on-line orders are delivered directly to your doorstep





Things to Remember

Discounted Products
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the discounted products promotion.
  • For product bundles, you must use the bundle item numbers provided. Bundle discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are used.
  • Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
  • Discounts range between 20 and 50 percent.
  • Deadlines:
Free Shipping
  • In order to receive free shipping, Customer online orders must be $150 or more before tax and shipping.
  • Free shipping is available for qualifying online orders only (and demonstrator orders). Other order types will not qualify for this promotional offer.
  • Deadlines:
    NOW FOR THE BLOG CANDY!!!!

    Remember this HOSTESS LEVEL 2 ONLY set.....especially those who attended my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack? Well, I have an extra!!!! I will be giving this set away to one lucky person on December 1st. Here's what you need to do to be eligible for this blog candy:

    1. place an on-line order of $50 minimum, prior to shipping and tax
    2. every $50 earns you a ticket -- $100=2 tickets, $150=3 tickets, etc.
    3. winner must be a US resident
    4. after placing order, leave a comment on this post - WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS .  I will use Random Number Generator at http://www.random.org/to select winner.

    SHOP TODAY....DON'T DELAY!
    GREAT GOODIES and GREAT BLOG CANDY!!!!

    4 comments:

    Joy Nicdao said...

    Just sent in my order. Yay! smilejoyjoy@hotmail.com

    Neet said...

    Hi Stranger - I believe Mary has given you my email addie - can you get in touch re the workshop you want me to do when I am over next. Looking forward to seeing you all.

    Neet
    x

    Anonymous said...

    OMG! a chance to win my favorite stamp a stack stamp without being a hostess. Looking forward to receiving my early pre Black Friday purchases from Stampin Up.

    the other Gail Smith

    Anonymous said...

    OMG! a chance to win my favorite stamp a stack stamp. Am looking forward also to recieving my early Black Friday shopping order.

    the other gs