Sunday, September 19, 2010

Great Find


Take a look at this new website I found!! In my search to find the all wanted Michael's coupons, I stumbled across this website called Crazy About Deals. But not only do they update weekly with all the latest craft store coupons, they also have pet and retail store coupons. And not to forget Freebies for those of you with babies. I'm going to put (hopefully) their button on the right sidebar so you can access the site whenever you need it.

Off to double check supplies and pack for Hostess Clubs today. Later this week, I will post one of the 4 cards we will be doing today. We have a lot of fun in our monthly meetings. Here some info about monthly meetings....
  • Join us or start one of your own. 
  • All you need is 4 - 5  or more of your friends or family members. 
  • Want to join but don't have a group, let me know, I can add you to a new group. 
  • Meeting place can be your home or my studio! 
  • Give me a call or send an email if interested. 

Also, don't forget, I offer Private Classes!!!

Now go stamp something.....

No comments: