Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Follow Me Contest

 Hello My Friends,

Thank you so much for dropping by today. You're right on time to enter my contest to win a great prize. It should be a lot of fun.

So here's the contest......it's really easy.......I'm on a mission to build my Blog and Facebook followers. You can help by referring your friends and family to my blog. The more people you refer, the more entries to better your chances to win. There will be a monthly drawing, so keep on, don't stop, referring your folks!!!!

Win "what" you say....win a $20 shopping spree in my store!! I know there is a stamp set you've had  your eye on! Imagine, you could get a free stamp set every month!!!!

How do you win.....well, here are the details to play along........
1. contact me for your personal pin number
2. you give that number to your referrals
3. they simply need to leave a comment on my blog, with your personal pin number, not your name, letting me know they are now following me
4. your name goes in the hat for each person using your pin number
5. The new follower, will be assigned their own personal pin number, so that they can then refer people of their own, and then be entered into the monthly drawing.
6. BONUS: If your referral follows me on my blog AND my Facebook page, you and your referral, get 2 entries!! Just click on the link on the right sidebar to access my Facebook page.
7. If you are already a follower on my blog, and become a follower on my Facebook page, you will get a ticket for the monthly drawing.

Fine details:
offer not to be combined with any other promotions or orders
$20 must be used within 2 weeks and cannot be saved and combined with additional monthly winnings

So send those referrals on.....

No comments: