Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Magenta Bird Stencil Class

Hi,
Just popping in for a quick post, letting you know I'm still alive!!! Been very busy with my Customer Appreciation Day, which went very well, and a whole lot of class prep. 

Quick reminder of the Magenta Bird Stencil Class happening tonight, Wednesday, Aug 18th at Stampin' From The Heart in LA. Call the store ASAP to sign up if you haven't done so already. See THIS post for all the details and a couple more samples. 

If you aren't busy on Saturday, Aug 21st, plan to stop by at the event listed below.....End of Summer Mixer...... a whole lot of stuff to see and do....fun!!!


Been fine tuning my stamp studio. Will have pics before long. Can you believe it, I transformed my living room into my stamp studio and class room!!!! LOVING IT!!!!

Ok, got to run. It's late and I have another busy day ahead of me. Stay tuned for more updates, but until then......go stamp something!!!!

Hugs,

No comments: