Friday, August 27, 2010

Almost Gone!!!

It's almost gone...just a few days left to shop from the Summer Mini Catalog. August 31st is the last day to order. Don't miss out. Click HERE to shop.

To help you out,  and in honor of the Summer Mini, take advantage of my new End of Summer Sale!!! Save 20% on all sales of $75 subtotal. 
Sale is good only for the weekend,  
beginning today, Friday, 27th, 
and ending Sunday, 29th.
Email or call with your order. This is my personal sale. Discount is not honored online by Stampin' Up!. Do Not place order online.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Hi Gale:

Thanks for visiting me over at The Peddler's Galley. It was a plesant suprise. It's alway nice to meet up with people that share the same interest as I do. Now that I know where you are, I'll be sure to come back and visit real soon.