Monday, July 26, 2010

Unmounting Wheels

Hello My Friends,

We are all running out of space to store our wood mounted stamps. Some of you know I posted on the Hostess Club Blog how to un-mount stamps using the Tombow Multi Purpose Glue (love that glue). I've tried it and it works great. Let's just say, I have A LOT to un-mount!!!!

Have you thought about un-mounting your wheels? Yes, I said wheels. If you are wheel challenged and you don't use your wheels for anything more than a regular size card, then un-mounting will work for you. Well, thanks to Margaret, she found a terrific post, with pictures, which shows exactly how it's done. It's on the blog, Stampin' Pretty, by Mary Fish. I asked her if I could share the info here and she graciously said yes. The link is HERE.

Hope this info helps with the organization of your stamping spaces.
Hugs,

No comments: