Saturday, July 24, 2010

Customer Appreciation Day - House Warming

Hi My Friends,

It's that time of year when I get to say THANK YOU to you for supporting me all the year through. It's Customer Appreciation Day.

This is also my housewarming. I have finally settled into my new place. So come and fill it with the warmth of friendship!

when: Saturday, August 7th
time: 1:00 pm 
where: my new place - 118 East Ave 45, Apt A, LA CA 90031
(yup, finally set up and ready to hold classes in my own studio!!)

There will be
projects to complete & food to eat (nacho bar!!!)
many samples will be on display

 you will have an opportunity to shop in my "store"
new and used stamps and stamp sets
ink pads, refill bottles, stamping spots
paper - too much to keep!
ribbons
embellishments
and more

Please RSVP so that I know how many project kits to prepare and how much food to cook. RSVP by Wednesday, August 4th. Send email to: rubberandink2@gmail.com

Hope to see you all there HERE!!
Hugs,

No comments: