Saturday, November 12, 2016

I'm Back! Class Info

Hi Stampers,

I'm back!!! After surgery and then recovery/vacation time in Virginia, then on to Phoenix for Stampin' Up! OnStage event, I'm home now and ready to get back to work!

Monthly Card/Club Class
Normally held the 1st Sunday of the month, was rescheduled to the 2nd Sunday due to Phoenix OnStage. See you this Sunday at my Highland Park studio at 1pm. Details can be found on the righthand sidebar. Contact me if you would like to attend.

Besides my monthly card/club class, I have only one class on the schedule. Here are the details:


We will be using the Greetings from Santa Bundle, (You will take these products home at the end of class!), to make Christmas cards and gift card holders. You'll make 10 items: 5 designs, 2 of each, envelopes included.

Also a $5 coupon will be given to use the day of class if you want to purchase more of the supplies to use at home.

Cost of class includes the Greetings from Santa Bundle - (11 stamps w/matching framelits), sh/tx, 10.00 class fee.   $57.00

Sat, Nov 26th or Wed, Nov 30th
Time: 11-2:00pm both days.

Deadline to register for class is Wed, Nov 16th.

Register on line at: http://www.gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com
Go to the right hand sidebar to use the PayPal link.

Maybe you can attend??? Would love to have you!!!
   
Thanks for stopping by!


   


No comments: