Monday, July 18, 2016

Grateful Bunch

Hi Stampers!

I came across this card and I don't think I've shared it. I fell in love with it again, so sharing it now. I hope you like it too!
It was part of a class awhile back. Obviously the ribbon and embossing folder have retired but there are suitable replacements in the current catalog. I'll put the replacements in the list of supplies below.

Don't forget to sign up for my cupcake class today! Can you see all the glitter!


STAMP SET - SWEET CUPCAKE BUNDLE IS UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT. This stamp set can be seen on pg 23 of the brand new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog.
Objective: Learn how to use a single stamp set in different ways to create several projects.

What you get:
☆3 cards/projects, envelopes, and a carrier for the cards or a treat holder
☆your own stamp set or bundle to use in class, then take home!
☆Lunch and snacks!!!

Two class dates to choose:
Tuesday, July 26th, OR Saturday, July 30th
Both classes are from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
DEADLINE for class registration is Sunday, July 17th (If you miss the deadline, contact me to see about possible arrangements.)

Cost: $62.00 photopolymer
(cost incl. stamp set/dies, tax, shipping, and $10 class fee).
$5.00 credit given towards minimum orders placed during class!!
If you already own this product, simply substitute different product costing the same amount and email your selection to me.

Please email me to register!

Supplies to bring: scissors, adhesives, tear tape, Dimensionals, glue dots, score board, paper trimmer, and your ACRYLIC BLOCKS 

Thanks for stopping by!
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00



No comments: