Friday, February 19, 2016

One Kit

Hi Ladies,

I have one kit here for the Botanical Bundles class this Wednesday or following Saturday. Please see below for all class details. Let me know if you would ilke to sign up for the class.

You can also take the class if you already have the products. Simply email me a substitue list of products in the same value that you would like for me to order for you. I will need to make arrangements with you for me to pick up the Designer Series Paper in order to have it pre-cut for class.


BOTANICALS BUNDLE CLASS
You are invited to the Botanicals class! Come make a fun set of four notecards with envelopes and a totally adorable box to keep them in. This project makes a great gift!
Plus, your class fee includes four of our newest products that you GET TO KEEP after the class! They are the:
Botanical Blooms Stamp Set
Botanical Builder Framelits Dies
Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. These products alone are worth over $61 and they are yours to keep after the class.
Your cost $51.75 + sh/tx=62.00
If you've already purchased these products, select other products from the Occasions or Annual Catalog. Email your substitutions to me.
Space is limited; sign up today! Class will be held at my studio in Highland Park on
Wednesday, Feb 24th or Saturday, Feb 27th at 11:00am both days
FREE - If you would like A FREE CLASS (yes, get all those items for free), simply host a private class with 5-6 of your friends at my place or yours. Contact me with your class date and time!
Register by Wednesday, February 17th. Payment is due at time of registration. Register on line at http://www.gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com
Go to the right hand sidebar to use the PayPal link. Or if you need to pay by check,   please send me an email.

No comments: