Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Team Shoebox Swap


Hi Friends,

Today I'll share swaps from my downline team meeting. We had a shoebox swap, which is where each person brings a project for us all to do. It never fails, I always get some of my projects for my upcoming classes from these swaps!

Marie 
(you can make this gift card holder in my class the 1st week in December)

Joyce

Nancy

Patricia
(This one we will make in my Snow Flurry class at the end of November)

Rene

My team and I have fun each month creating a project, or doing a shoebox swap such as above, we have a potluck, and talk business.

Have you ever thought about buying the starter kit? You would be able to join in on the fun. Since the stamps are 15% off this week, this is the perfect time to join my team.

  • You'll get more for your money while sale is on.
  • Get a 20-25% discount on all future orders
  • Get it before the public - Early preview and purchase of new product from each new catalog
  • Hobbiest and business minded demonstrators welcome
  • Enjoy the holidays - You have till Mar 31, 2016 to meet your 1st quota. 
Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Gayle

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Gayle I want to make snowman GC holder too cute.