Friday, September 11, 2015

Last chance to RSVP for Customer Appreciation Day!

Hi Stampers

Last chance to register for the OPEN House.
Most STAMPS at almost 50% off, no shipping and tax on retired items. It's like getting up to 60% off!!!

Let me CELEBRATE YOU!!! I want thank you for being a loyal customer! This FREE event is for ANYONE who has ordered from me in the past year. Bring 1 guest with you for $5.00. Enjoy a Make 'n Take project and shopping! If you haven't placed an order with me this year, come to the open house and place one there!

My Buy One Get One Free Store will be set up. You don't want to miss this one!  Place any size order from the Annual or Holiday Catalog and get the same amount for FREE from the retired product and card samples table. Choose from stamps, inks, punches, ribbons, card stock, designer series paper, and more.

Please RSVP so that I can have a Make 'n Take kit for you.

Hope to see you tomorrow!
Gayle

No comments: