This is Project Life Week here on my blog. These kits are listed on the retired list at 50% off!
I've had a lot of fun using the Project Life kits and accessory packs to make greating cards. These cards are easy and quick to put together using the pre-printed panels in the PL kits, then embellishing with items from the matching accessory pack leaving little to no stamping.
However, the one I'm going to share today is a more involved one. It's a gift card holder with a bit more stamping.
- The balloon heat embossed with black embossing powder and the word happy with white embossing powder. The word birthday, celebrate, and banners are simply stamped using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. All images from the Celebrate Today Stamp set and framelit bundle.
- The striped grey and white panel and the grey grid with black border panel are from the Everyday Adventure PL kit. Trim off 1/8" from each short end of stripped grey panel so it measures 4x5¼.
- Adhere balloon with dimensional tape to card. Adhere word happy with dimensional tape to balloon. Word birthday is adhered flat to balloon.
- For the gift card holder, score a 4¼ x 11 piece of whisper white card stock at 4½, 5½, and 6½, then folded in a valley, mountain, valley, pattern.
- In the mountain fold, I used the word window punch. Line one outside edge with the outside edge of the punch, then punch. Repeat on the opposite side. There will be a little piece left in the middle that can be trimmed away with scissors.
- On the back side, adhere the two valley folds together.
- Trim about an inch to a 1½" off each short side of gift side holder insert.
- Stamp the banner image on each to corner.
- After taking the above pictures, I used the B.Y.O.P stamp set on the inside right panel.
- Adhere insert into card base.
Hope you have fun making this project. The products used are listed below. You can purchase them HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!