Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Two Exciting Bits of News

Hi Stampers!

Stampin' Up! has just released a brand new photopolymer stamp set! I love it so much, I placed my order right away! It's a big set with 23 pieces!

139158
$23.95
Let me know if you would like to order it or jump onto my website to order it direct.

Now for the next exciting news..... SAVE THE DATE!!!!!! 
CHRISTMAS STAMP-A-STACK is returning!!! 
Yeah!!!!!

It will be back at the Denny's on Jefferson/Overland in Culver City  on October 25th at 4:00pm! The theme will be Christmas trees so start collecting your clothing, jewelry, etc to get as many drawing tickets as you possibly can!!!! I'll post all the other details and registration form later, just SAVE THE DATE for now because seating is limited!!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Gayle

No comments: