Friday, April 25, 2014

$10 - Going Away - Free Shipping!

Hi Stampers,

Been awhile since I posted, but I'm still here!

I know I'm late getting this out here are the Retiring Stamps and the Retiring Accessories List, if you haven't seen them yet. Everything, including stamps, are while they are available. Some product is going fast, while other product is already gone!! So if you want something, don't wait till club to purchase.

Everyone who places an online order between April 21st - April 25th will receive a $10.00 coupon in the mail from me.  Coupon is for the new catalog. Good from June 1st - June 30th. 

Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING right now through April 25th, PLUS my $10 coupon, that's what I call SMART SHOPPING WITH GREAT SAVINGS!!!!!

Click each list below to pull up a pdf. Remember, stamps and accessories are ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

Retiring Stamps

Retiring Accessories and Wheels

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: