Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Drawing!!!


Hi Friends,


Sale-a-Bration (SAB) is HERE!!!!! For me, this is one of the most exciting times with Stampin' Up! Being able to get a stamp set for FREE for every $50 purchased??!!! That's easy peasy!!

Sooooo, what does SAB have to do with the picture above??? It's our new Texture Embossing Boutique. The cost is $29.95. Read all the info about the machine HERE.

Why buy one when I'm giving one away!!! All you have to do to get your name in the drawing is place a $50 order in my online store using this code - PTA3R774. Place this code in the bottom lefthand corner of the shopping basket screen. Every $50 increment will get a ticket into the drawing.

This code will be good till February 14th. If you place an order and forget to put the code, just let me know. I can get it fixed. The drawing will be held on February 15th. Sorry, only US residents can participate.

Take a minute to view the video to see what the Texture Embossing Boutique is all about.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!


No comments: