Thursday, October 10, 2013

Christmas Stamp-a-stack II Sample and October Class Schedule

Hi Stampers,

Sharing a card we did at Cheri's stamp-a-stack and by request, will be doing at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack II this Saturday. I received a similar card as a swap this year at convention. I changed it up a bit and made it my own. In real life, the glitter on the trees makes this an awesome card. We will make 12 cards -4 each of 3 designs- in class.  Hope you can make it.

Here are my other classes for the remaining of the month......

Fri Oct 11, 2013
10:30am - 11:30am NEW!!! Breakfast Corner
Where: My Studio - Highland Park (just south of South Pasadena) 
Description: Come and make a nice stepped up card for only $5 and have a coffee/tea and danish! Also, you will get a punch card the first time you come. Get a punch every time you come, for bringing a guest, and for placing an order. When you have 8 punches, you come the next time for free! Two sessions to attend: Friday 11th or Saturday, 12th, both at 10:30. Same card at each session. RSVP so I can have a kit ready for you. Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class.

Sat Oct 12, 2013
10:30am - 11:30am NEW!!! Breakfast Corner
Where: My Studio - Highland Park (just south of South Pasadena) 
Description:  Come and make a nice stepped up card for only $5 and have a coffee/tea and danish! Also, you will get a punch card the first time you come. Get a punch every time you come, for bringing a guest, and for placing an order. When you have 8 punches, you come the next time for free! Two sessions to attend: Friday 11th or Saturday, 12th, both at 10:30. Same card at each session. RSVP so I can have a kit ready for you. Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class.

1pm - 4pm Christmas Stamp-a-Stack II
Where: My Studio - Highland Park (just south of South Pasadena)
Description: Second of three Christmas stamp-a-stacks. Each class will have 3 designs - 4 of each totaling 12 cards with envelopes. 
Cost: $35. Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class.

Sat Oct 19, 2013
1pm - 3pm Thankful Banner
Where: My Studio - Highland Park (just south of South Pasadena)
Description: Make a fun festive fall themed banner which spells out the word THANKFUL! Lots of spritzing and/or daubing, die cut leaves, and lollies to be made. Pre-registration required to order your kits! Deadline: Saturday, Oct 5th EXTENDED TO OCT 12TH
Cost: 
$30 banner 
$50 banner AND banner kit to make additional banners at home. 
Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class.

Sun Oct 20, 2013
1pm - 4pm HOSTESS CLUB/CARD CLASS
Where: MT. Olive Lutheran Church, Santa Monica
Description: Monthly card class. Making 3 projects each month. Attend as Club Member OR Class Attendee. Club Members have a monthly commitment and receives hostess freebies, while class Attendee comes only to take the class with no monthly commitment. 
Club members - $25 minimum order 
Guest of Club members - $25 minimum order 
Class attendee - $25 fee Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class.

Fri Oct 25, 2013
7pm - 10pm Under the Spotlight
Where: My Studio - Highland Park (just south of South Pasadena)
Description: STAMP SET - JOYFUL CHRISTMAS - found on page 27 of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Idea Book and Catalog, is Under the Spotlight for this class on Friday, October 25th. The idea of the class is to choose a product and make several cards/projects allowing you to see the versatility of the chosen product. You will complete at least 3 cards/projects and a carrier using this set. In this class, each person will go home with their own stamp set! 

Cost: $33.00 cling / $41.00 wood 
Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class. Deadline for class registration is Friday, October 18th. 

Please bring your standard stamping supplies, including adhesives and dimensionals, to class. Also bring your Simply Scored tool or any score board and your acrylic blocks. 

Dinner is included. You won't need to stop and pick up something to eat. Just come straight from work.

Sun Oct 27, 2013
1pm - 3pm BIG SHOT CLASS
Where: My Studio -Highland Park (just south of South Pasadena) 
Description: Where's all my "BIG SHOTTERS" at??!! You will create 3-4 projects in each class using the Big Shot or Big Kick. Bring your machine with you, if you have one. Still come if you don't have one! I've got 2 to share! Also bring your Stamping Kit. (Look to the right hand side bar, for a list of what should be in your kit. http://gayle- rubberandink.blogspot.com/) 

Register, and SAVE YOUR SPOT, at the craft table.... 
Cost: 
1. Flat fee $20, team members: $15 
2. FREE with a $30 order
Please go to my blog: http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/, or if you are currently on my blog, to the right-hand sidebar, click on the correct PayPal button to register for class.

Hope to see you in class!!

No comments: