Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Let the Paper Do the Talking - Final

Hi Folks,

Here is the last card in my Paper Talking series. I saved my favorite card for the end. The orange trim was done using the Tasteful Trim die. The little points reminded me of candy corn. Fitting for a food theme, don't you think? The only thing stamped is the eat if you dare image from the Halloween Bash stamp set. All else comes from the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper. Hope you enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed creating the cards.

Would you like to create a card using the new  CircleThinlit? You can do just that at my new class called Breakfast Corner. Carve out a little corner of your morning to make a stepped up card and enjoy coffee/tea and a donut. You can come Friday or  Saturday morning at 10:30am. Cost is just $5. You do need to let me know you're coming so I can have a kit ready for you. Hope you come and join me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Gayle

No comments: