Monday, September 30, 2013

Hot Special - FREE Class

Hi Stampers,

Here with a HOT HOT special!!!!

For TODAY ONLY - 20% OFF AND A FREE CLASS to the first 5 orders of $50 (pre shipping and tax)

All orders will need to be emailed to me so that I can give your 20% off. Orders can be delivered to your door or to me for local pick up, whichever you prefer.

Class will be a special private class for the 5 people. If not local, a kit, limited instructions, and pictures will be provided.

Offer for US residents only, sorry.

Orders need to be submitted by 6pm today. Payment made by 8pm

Accepting PayPal and credit cards.

Offer expires today, Monday, September 30, 2013.

I'LL BE BACK LATER TODAY TO ANNOUCE THE WINNER OF THE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL SUBSCRIPTION FOR SEPTEMBER!!!!

1 comment:

Mary Roberson said...

Gayle, I'm really looking forward to seeing your Fall projects. Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year:) Can't wait to see the leaves change colors and to feel the crispness in the air.