Sunday, September 1, 2013

Craft Project Central

Hello My Friends!

This month I have some exciting news!! I've been asked to be a guest designer for Craft Project Central!  I've always been a frequent visitor to this website so when they asked me to be a guest designer, I was, and still am, truly honored.

I'll be sharing what the other designers have created, well as my own, all month long. Today, Julie Beltramo  www.justjulieb30.blogspot.com has a great project. It's Witches Brew Halloween Home Decor.
This trio of canvases makes for a fun and festive wall hanging for the upcoming Halloween happenings! It’s a great project to make for your own Halloween décor. But don’t forget to make a second one, along with the coordinating card, and give it as a gift! If you haven't already, click on over and check out Julies's project. 

This week, I'll be sharing the final 2 cards in my Let the Paper do the Talking series. Come back soon!


Thanks for stopping  by!

No comments: