Stampin' Up! is excited to introduce the second Submit a Project kit--the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit--voted on by you via SU Facebook page. This gorgeous birthday card was created by Chris Gilmore, a manager from Coshocton, Ohio. Congratulations, Chris! See the picture below.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
Dress Up die-cuts (6)
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need, except adhesive, to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!
Now it's your turn!
Stampin' Up! wants your kit ideas for upcoming kits. No, this is not a typo. They have started up a new kit program especially for you. YOU will be the inspiration for the kits and YOU will vote to decide which project will be sold. Submit a Project is not limited to demonstrators, customers can submit and vote on upcoming kits, too. This is a great way to get the entire stamping community together. Start creating! Send in your kit ideas and get ready to vote for your favorites .
The Not-So-Fine Print:
1. This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
2. While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin' Up!, such as jars or frames.
3. Projects must fit into the specified category: Birthday.
4. Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin' Up! product, you can submit it!
5. Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to:firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
6. Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin' Up! once received.
7. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
8. What's in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will: See it - your photo, name and project will be posted online. Flaunt it - you'll receive "blog badge" for your personal blog or website. Spend it - you wouldn't be a winner without a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree. That's not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
Time to start creating!
Thanks for stopping by!