All kinds of good news is coming your way!!
- We have anniversary stamps!
- We have new single stamps!
- We have manly stamps, Dude!
During 2013, Stampin' Up! will be celebrating an exciting milestone: 25 years of making a difference in the lives of its demonstrators, customers, and countless others through sharing creativity, encouraging and honoring our demonstrators' accomplishments, and our myriad philanthropic endeavors.
As part of the 25-year anniversary celebration, Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of the favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will be released-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
- All "Best of" stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one "Best of" stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the "Best of" sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new "Best of" set.
- All "Best of" stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
Here is the January "Best Of" flyer. The theme is Birthday! Click the image to view full sizw.
Single StampsTen Never-Before-Seen Images!
You wanted more? You got more! There has been a great response so far to Stampin' Up! experiment with single stamps. So much so that SU is making ten more never-before-seen images available as single stamps available through March 31, 2013. Click on the flyer to view full size.
Dude, You're WelcomeGuys don't always have the easiest time expressing themselves, but with the Dude, You're Welcome! kit, they'll have
- Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
- Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors
- Twelve gray envelopes
- A Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
- An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
If you see anything you like, (and just can't live without!), click on the SHOP button on the top left sidebar to shop in my online store!
Thanks for stopping by!