Monday, January 21, 2013

Card Share and Blog Candy

Hello My Friends,

Sharing a Valentine card done in the hostess clubs this month. We used the chalk board technique, which is to leave smudges on the card to resemble chalk dust on a chalk board. So many possibilities with this technique! Here's a couple of views.

stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Delightful Dozen
card stock: basic black, whisper white, red glimmer
ink: craft white ink pad, white signo gel pen
punch: owl (used the heart)
misc: cherry cobbler baker's twine, white embossing powder, sponge

Now, on to the blog candy!!! In honor of Sale-a-Bration starting tomorrow, I would like to give a stamp set away!!!
In order to win the stamp set, just leave me a comment on this post stating which sale-a-bration set you like best. You may like them ALL, like I do!!! The contest will go till Friday, Jan 25th, 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn randomly.

Much thanks to all of you for stopping by! Good Luck!

8 comments:

sapita44 said...

I want them all !! Lol

Glennis said...

I do too!!

Julia said...

I like them all, but the last one on my want list is Feeling Sentimental.

Ana Garcia said...

great technique! :) tfs

Joyce J said...

I like them all, maybe some a little more than others.

Kerry said...

I love and want them all. ;-)

Nancy C. said...

I love "Bloomin' Marvelous!" It seems to have so many possibilities. I love that the butterfly fits with the new petite butterfly punch in the Spring catalog. Thanks for the chance to win, Gayle!

Black Absolute Granite said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.