Monday, November 26, 2012

Easier Holidays

Hello Stampers,

I did it! But I'm all tuckered out from the Mix Up Mash Up event. It was a great success and a WHOLE lot of fun creating cards, ornaments, and other projects.

The holidays are in full force now and literally just around the corner. Some of you may not have time to sit down and create your own Christmas cards so let me do that for you. I am now offering GRAB BAGS OF CHRISTMAS CARDS. This will free up your time to do the other million things that needs to be done for the holidays. (I will add a group pic of some of the cards sometime tomorrow, Tuesday. It's too late to take a pic tonight.) 
ETA Pic:

The fine print:
  • 5 completed cards with envelopes, includes postage
    • $15 - 1 bag
    • $27 - 2 bags
    • $40 - 3 bags
  • United States only
  • no special requests 
  • cards will be mailed within 48 hours of payment - PayPal only
  • to purchase, click the Buy Now button below
  • once purchased, please send me an email with your name and address. My email is at the top of my blog.





choose quantity





Remember, just 2 more days to shop the Online Extravaganza and my specials, FREE SHIPPING OR FREE EMBOSSING FOLDER!! See HERE for details. Thanks to all that have placed orders so far!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: