Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Holidays

Hello My Friends,

I have two bits of news to share with you today....
First:
Would you like to have a kit to make this home decor? I would like one too! We can help each other earn one - how you say....well, this is the special gift from Stampin' Up! this month if you join me as a demonstator. I can only get one if you sign up under me (and I want one badly!). Here's the details...

Starting today, August 1st, when you join Stampin' Up!, not only can get this Spooktacular gift, but, also the fabulous $99 Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (completely customizable)
You will also get...
  • a 20 % discount on Stampin' Up! products (30% off your first $150 order)
  • free access to Stampin' Connection (sharing place for cards, projects, and discussions)
  • be able to join me at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention
  • product sneak peaks (order 1 month before everyone else)
  • Stampin' Success Magazine (FREE monthly demonstrator magazine filled with beautiful photos, project ideas, and contests!)
  • Membership to Can't Stop Stamping Team (my fun team! - monthly mtgs, swaps, potlucks, training)
  • and more!
 Next... our Holiday Catalog became active as of today, August 1st. Let the ordering begin!! Most of you have received your copy in the mail. Isn't awesome!!?? I spoke to one of my friends last night who said she looks through it EVERYDAY...and she's not a demonstrator!!!

If you don't have your copy yet, please let me know so that I can get one to you. A digital copy will also be on my left sidebar for online viewing.
Call me or send an email if you have any questions or want to sign up.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: