Wednesday, July 25, 2012

In and Out

It's after 1:00am and I'm wide awake due to sleeping the better part of the day. Decided to try out the forward facing camera feature on my phone.

See how swollen I am on the right side of my face? Can you believe this is "better"! Earlier, my eye was swollen shut as well. All this is after emergency dental surgery, the evening before the scheduled surgery to have the lump removed from under my arm. By the way, surgery went well. I'll get results next week.

The doc has me on some "good" meds so I'm sleeping a lot. I'll be back to share convention stuff. In the meantime, go to Margaret's blog to see all the pics she's posting. Get the link on my right side bar under my list of Blogs. Hers is Creating @ Lily's Pad.

Thanks for stopping by!
Gayle


1 comment:

Stampmaiden said...

OMG Gayle! I had no idea. Take care girl and get some much needed rest. You've been too busy lately.