Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Convention or Bust!!

I'm off to convention and I'm too excited!!! I hope to post my swaps while I'm away. Maybe even some pics of all the wonderful displays. Scroll down to see one of my swaps.

Don't forget the "While I'm Away Sale"!! Click here for the details.

Update on the classes, due to my pending surgery right after convention, the Spotlight and Big Shot class for this month is canceled. I'm not sure of how I'm going to be feeling, or even if I will have the ability to stamp, for that matter.  It's better to cancel now than at the last minute. Now I can concentrate on recovery and my Annual Open House.

Plan to attend my Annual Open House Customer Appreciation on August 4th at 1pm. Everything from convention will be on display. Many items for sale at 30% off, make and takes to do, and plenty of food to eat. Come and join the fun.

Now, here is another one of my swaps. The first swap was my mini book shown
here.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Next stop, CONVENTION!!!!

No comments: