Thursday, June 21, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

  • Friday, June 22nd, is last day to register for Under the Spotlight Class - Everything Eleanor to be held on Friday, June 29th.
  • This Sunday, June 24th, Big Shot class at 1:00pm. Will be using plenty of new items form the catalog.
Hello Stampers,
 So, if you know me well, you would know the new butterfly set Papillon Potpourri, with matching punch, would be one of my first purchases from the new catalog. And of course I had to find play time with the set. This 3x5-1/2 card is the result of my play time.
The grey panel beneath the three butterflies is one of the 4 dies from the Apothecary Accents Framelit set. Those set of framelits are well on the way to being my favorite Big Shot item from the new catalog.

How do you like the grey and yellow color combo? Hot, hot hot right now! I love it!!

Hope to see you in class soon, but in the meantime, go stamp something!!
Thanks for stopping by,


No comments: